This website is the property of ZITRO S.A.R.L. Access to this page implies knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
1. Ownership of the website. The www.zitrogames.com domain name is registered by ZITRO S.A.R.L (hereinafter ZITRO), on CIF LU22172122 and registered office at 9 Allée Scheffer – L-2520 Luxembourg (Luxembourg). Contact telephone + 352 266 333 601 and email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Intellectual property of the web. All intellectual property rights over the content of this web page and its graphical designs are the exclusive property of ZITRO, and only Zitro has exclusive use of the operating rights thereof. It is therefore prohibited to reproduce, distribute, modify and/or publicly communicate all or any part thereof, without the prior express authorisation from ZITRO. Likewise, all distinguishing symbols, commercial trademarks, names or signs of any kind contained in this web page are protected by law.
3. Content of the web and links. ZITRO takes no responsibility for any misuse of the contents of its web pages. This is the sole responsibility of the person who accesses them or uses them. Nor does ZITRO assume responsibility for the information contained in the web pages of third parties that may be accessed via links from the web page. The presence of these links is for informative purposes and they do not in any way constitute an invitation to contract products or services that may be offered on the destination web page. In the event that ZITRO effectively learns that the activity or the information to which such links connect is illegal, constitutes a crime or can injure the goods or rights of third parties that may seek compensation, it will act with the necessary diligence to remove the corresponding link or to make it unusable as soon as possible.
4. Exchange or dissemination of information. ZITRO declines all liability derived from the exchange of information between users via its web page. In particular we shall not be liable for the use that minors may make thereof, in the event that the contents to which they have access could affect their sensibilities.
5. Updates and amendments to the web page. ZITRO reserves the right to update, amend or remove the information contained on its web page and the configuration or presentation thereof, at any time without prior warning and shall assume no kind of liability for doing so.
6. Indications regarding technical aspects. ZITRO shall assume no liability derived from technical problems or faults in the computer equipment occurring during connection to the Internet or that may originate via third parties as a result of illegitimate interference beyond ZITRO’s control. ZITRO does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that could cause harm to computer systems, electronic documents or the files of users of this web page or the web pages of third parties, nor does it take responsibility for damages and prejudicial consequences that may arise as a result thereof. Likewise, it shall not be liable for any possible damages and prejudicial consequences that may affect users as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information that it provides from third party sources.
7. Processing users’ data. By providing personal data by using our contact email address, users are specifically authorising ZITRO’s automated handling of such Personal Data in order to be able to respond to requests for its services. ZITRO will include the data provided by users in a file that it holds which will be protected by all the safety measures necessary and required under current Data Protection regulations.
ZITRO will not give or communicate the data that it holds to any third parties without the user’s prior express consent, except in the event that such communication is necessary in order to provide the service that the user has requested.
Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection by writing to ZITRO S.A.R.L at their registered office at 9 Allée Scheffer – L-2520 Luxembourg (Luxembourg) and/or to email address email@example.com. It is understood that users accept the above conditions if they click on the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” button on the data collection forms.
We use our own and third-party cookies to measure and analyse the use of our web page and to improve our services. If you continue to browse, we consider that you accept such use.
8. Applicable law and jurisdiction. Generally, relations with users derived from provision of the services contained on this web page are subject to Spanish law and jurisdiction. Users of this web page are aware of everything that has been explained herein and voluntarily accept it.